starting 19 September
with Kate Bywaters
Kate used to teach a group of dedicated students in the Geelong area via ZOOM.
So we are going to trial a new Tuesday early evening class – not only for them – but also for anyone else who may be interested.
It will be GENTLE YOGA with a RESTORATIVE basis.
TUNE IN & TOP UP YOGA
• a led practice* (see below)
• a more gentle and restorative practice for those in need, and for anyone who can’t get to the studio for any reason
• for anyone or who may be feeling under the weather: maybe you have a headache, are menstruating, or just don’t feel like going out, are feeling mentally or physically fatigued…
• may also be attended by regular students either in person or online using your class pass
WHAT WE NEED:
• a minimum number of students
• beginning with a series of 6 classes, we need your commitment to attend: 19/9, 26/9, 3/10, 10/10, 17/10, 24/10.
• payment in advance
• miss a class? you can be make it up by attending one of our other classes via zoom, OR attend one of our classes at the studio in person
$120 full price for the 6 classes / $116 concession
please enquire for payment details
for regular students wanting to attend – you would just use your class pass
*For anyone wanting to attend these classes in person, please note that they will be different to other classes.
The classes will be a LED PRACTICE.
In some great yogic traditions this is how classes are often taught.
This is a different way of learning. It means that YOU – the student – becomes more self empowered.
You will learn self reliance, self determination, and the ability to gauge and measure things for yourself, and to refer to yourself for what works for you – rather than being constantly told exactly what to do.
Why not try?
ALWAYS with Kate’s gentle supportive presence offering encouragement of course.